It was warm, those past few days.
Indian summer, it came and passed away.
I'm rhyming for all I care, I love poetry.
Anyways, for you, I can try to be happy.
Asia is beautiful, before arriving here I've never seen.
Mountains, rivers and rice fields, look how they gleam.
Now that I've seen them, some while dreaming at night.
With my own five senses, to myself I say: "what a sight."
Back in the city with all its noise.
I try my best to stand with poise.
Grace and elegance, both are so vital.
Life clings onto soul, relax but be vigil.
This is how I feel these past few days.
Having fun and partying with just my way.
Going to work and getting off is routine.
I feel fine here with the sun that beams.
These are what I have to say to you because I want to share.
I may not be the person you can confide in to when you tear.
Letting you go may be the best decision that I too, will make.
Goodbye and journey your path until it ends. For you I pray.
No comments:
Post a Comment