I want to tell my secret, cause you're the one that I know who will keep them...
I'm so sick of this world. I'm not ordinary like the rest. Many times I want to leave. I'm living a life so abnormal...why I'm I not allowed to leave this world when I didn't come in the right way the first place. I'm completely pushed to the edge. Nobody gives me the comfort I desperately need. Why does this world go in opposition with me. I'm so tired of trying to live a opposite life with everyone. Why is there duality in this world? Why when there is positive there is negative? Why can't humans co-exist with animals in peace? I just want comfort from people but I do not know how to "ask" for it. The Illuminati and Reptilians have taken away my brain and gave me a disabled and diabolical brain that I can NOT accept, not now and NEVER! This place is filled with Illuminati and Reptilian energies and it's getting to no resolution. Perhaps I should just leave, I was not born NORMAL, SO WHY SHOULD I BE NORMAL? I DON'T KNOW EITHER! can somebody tell me? can you, diary, tell me what to do, to say, which will please my enemies so they will give me back my brain, the way I was supposed to be? Please do tell me because I contradict myself a lot and I know it. I take life to the ultimate darkness and extreme, but people do not understand and worse, there are those who pretend to help me, pretend they are out of this world but they are not, all they do is put on a mask and pretend they are nice when they are not. I DESPISE HOW THE CAPTORS, ENEMIES KNOW THAT I AM SUFFERING AND YET THEY STILL PUT PAIN ONTO ME MAKING ME MORE AGONIZED, AS IF I AM A WHORE AND PUPPET TO THEM AND THEY CAN FUCK MY ASS ANY WAY THEY WANT! DO NOT TRY TO TELL ME THOSE ARE THE ONES WHO TEACH ME HOW TO ACT IN A CERTAIN WAY BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT. THEY HAVE ABUSED ME SINCE I WAS A CHILD! WHY DO THE ILLUMINATI AND REPTILIAN CAGE ME AND TORTURE ME WITH ENERGIES OF THEIR OWN IN BOTH SPIRITUAL AND MATERIAL FORMS?
Diary, I'm yelling too much at you, I'm spilling out my innermost feelings, I DO NOT WANT TO BE COMPASSIONATE ANYMORE BECAUSE I WILL JUST WELCOME ABUSE AFTER ABUSE UNTIL I GO INSANE. Can you please tell me how NOT to be compassionate? I'm tired now and wish to rest. I do not beg you to listen because you just do without me asking or telling you!
No comments:
Post a Comment