You who I adore the most.
Lovely kilts and lamp posts.
Ask and I will say I was there.
Scotland is unquestionably fair.
In our land, with mine just half.
Pain clings onto you like a draft.
Destiny eats until souls are gone.
Like madness, of people not fond.
And yet it does not seem like so.
Author, author, to it you throw.
A flash of light, look how it glows.
Destiny slacks behind for a while.
It cries out loud, leaving with vile.
Freeing you from unseen control.
Let go you sail and see the world.
From Clyde heading to California.
Polynesian islands last to Samoa.
Before last you came to Hawaii.
Bonding instantly, yes, just we.
Countless tales flowed from your lips.
Left me drowning inside of pure bliss.
Three months passed on quickly by.
We bid farewell with tears and sighs.
Then it was time for me to leave my home.
San Francisco, London, the places I roamed.
But who would have known destiny crept.
Back again, but slowly, to where you slept.
Sad, dreadful news came to me one day.
As I taught children math beside the bay.
Death and you were the words said.
Letter by sea made my heart shred.
When tutoring was over I rode back.
To my apartment and cried until slack.
Finishing, a revelation then passed me.
Letting you move on was the thing to be.
Yes, I remember the trusty red book.
Opening it, I read until my body shook.
It was words of true love, never denied.
I closed this red book and let days go by.
Wear my colors as much as you please.
Walk hand in hand beside the palm trees.
I'm forever yours, lovers know.
With each other, as we grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment