Here I am in Asia, and something somebody said to me the other day: "God is so big, I do not know who God is? My Lord, I do not even know who I am praying to? Where is this God?"
How could she, a fervent Christian, not know who she was praying to? Was she not praying to the Lord? The Savior? One who died on the cross? Did she not know???
I went back to my dwellings and thought incessantly. Was she testing herself? Testing me? Testing how I will react? Stealing spiritual energy? Or did she simply not know? Is God not inside each of us? Are we not to destroy old things of the past (implants and poisons brought on by other aliens) and have the right to own our own (human) bodies and spirits (preventing other aliens from controlling?) Is it not, through God (ourselves,) we can achieve these goals (a desire since the beginning of evolution?)
Yes, she was testing herself! She knew, but was unsure of how to get there! Only the asker can answer their own questions!
No comments:
Post a Comment