Thursday, October 16, 2008

Why do the good, just, and straight-up people...

Tell me, why do the good, just, and straight-up people become victims?
Become victims of what?
Victims of you know, the usual.
Of the usual what?
This place in time, where everything is out of control.
You mean in control, right?
No, out of control, please trust me, I know what I'm saying.
I find it hard to believe you.
How and why do you always beat me and my thoughts?
I do this is because I love you. Don't you ever see that?
Trusting you is like trusting an idiot.
Fine if it has to be that way, leave.
You leave. I say, you are rude, selfish, and obnoxious.
Nobody will ever be friends with you.
This word I have to throw it back at your face.
Leave this world and go back to where you belong, in the bowels of Earth.
In no way will I leave.
GOD, present justice to me...

No comments: