Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ich bin krank- I'm sick. Rendevous once more...hospital and IV!

Dear Abby:

I caught a filthy bacteria! Diarrhea, vomiting and severe stomach cramps kept me company for two hours on a sunny Wednesday morning. About 30 minutes later at my office, I started to have severe body ache, pain, headache, and a fever of 101.3 degrees Fahrenheit. The worst was happening! I called up my friend and asked him to take me to a hospital.

An hour later, I was lying on a hospital bed with an IV stuck in my left hand, fluid slowly dripping from thin tubes into my vein. For the entire time, I connected with the absolute universe, to let all suffering dissipate into the universal void. Not long after, I fell asleep under my bosses's big black jacket and the hospital's white bedsheets...

I'm still alive, thank God. I've held onto the IV for three days. Call it an ordeal or blessing... The chapter of my life is closed... A final revelation to the origin of myself came into being... Soldier who demines implants and throws them into the void.

~Jamie.

No comments: