Saturday, June 28, 2008

Abby...

You don't know how hurt I am.
It's all built up inside the heart, the unbearable heat and damp poison and I'm to a point of failing. I'm on the battlefield and soon going to lose.
Drops of fresh red blood, beyond tears, are leaching out from inside, like Teegeeack herself bleeding from the root chakra of her womb and onto the Reptilian-Illuminati's dwelling because they forced her children out and into chambers.
She tried to fight them, but alas to no avail.
Do you know every time I see somebody I can't show them my true judgements because the Reptilian-Illuminati behind human's back will either assimilate me or rape my soul. Humans themselves cannot fight because they are implanted with chips to behave like their captors.
I confess that I'm a medium.
It's a dangerous job for me, like a smoke jumper parachuting into the heart of a forest crown fire to do one thing: extinguish flames and give Teegeeack a chance to recreate herself. But this fire, no matter how I fight it, it just never seems to cease but instead it keeps on building itself, as if the water was oil, thereby burning me half to death...

No comments: